Join as Reviewer
International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research & Reviews invites researchers, academic professionals from different fields to join as a reviewer. Reviewers behind the scene play crucial role to improve the quality of the research. We gladly welcome early career researchers to join our reviewer panel as it can be really helpful for their own submissions in future and enrich CV as a reviewer. In future, on board performing reviewers will get opportunity to join the editorial board with key roles in editorial process. We look forward to see you as an onboard reviewer for IJMRR! .
Role & Responsibilities of Reviewers:
- Reviewers should identify originality, content quality, flow of the content, scientific merits, and readers interest.
- Constructive comments: Reviewers should explore strength and weakness of the research and provide constructive comments to help authors for improvement.
- Confidentiality: Reviewers should not share and discuss any information with 3rd party regarding review and assessment process & status.
- Competence: Reviewers have identify his/her expertise on the subject of the manuscript. In case of limitation, it is reviewers responsibility to make the competence clear to the editor.
- Impartiality and integrity: Reviewer feedbackshould be based on impartial consideration of the facts, excluding of personal or professional factors.
- Disclosure of conflict of interest: In case of conflict of interest, reviewers should disclose the conflict of interest to the editor and can suggest an alternative reviewer.
- Timeliness and responsiveness: It is the responsibility of reviewers tocomplete the review process, and submit it to the editor in time.